"Darcy Weir is a thief and fraud", says Dr. Wilbur Allen

Wow guys. I never knew, until just recently in December, 2022. An obscure video titled, "AREA 51 10-14-2012 22:56 PM (CMT/MTV) Darcy Weir is a THIEF" was published by Dr. Wilbur Allen in January, 15, 2022. The video definitely went pass my radar for awhile, until I found it while searching for Darcy Weir on yewtube, not YouTube. I just stumbled across the video and found it by chance. I never knew "Dr. Wilbur Allen" before, and this was my first time knowing him. It doesn't surprise me one bit that Darcy Weir could do this. Typical. I knew Darcy Weir was a nasty bad apple the moment I found out he lied about Cary Martynuik's channel termination in October, 2021. According to the interview by Tyler Glockner, Cary Martynuik never knew why his channel was terminated.

Link to Dr. Wilbur Allen's video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg74b0f-rY8

You can read the description there. Dr. Wilbur Allen claims, "These samples were recorded 10-14-2012 while filming "MTV-CMT My Big Redneck Vacation in AREA 51 Nevada.  I used Nikon D4 with a 200mm f/2.8 lens. Darcy Weir (Thief). He claims ownership of my materials, while not owning anything @ all" To me, this is very believable. As to the details on what happened, and when the copyright claims were made, I'm not sure. I guess that is something to ask Dr. Wilbur Allen himself for. I also made a video about it too, for more exposure. Huge thanks to Dr. Wilbur Allen for exposing this creep. Darcy Weir is a thief, fraud, snake in the grass, false copyright claimer, backstabber, fake friender, and public liar!

Link to my video:

https://ugetube.com/watch/exposed-quot-darcy-weir-is-a-thief-and-fraud-quot-says-dr-wilbur-allen_ewGMMJdGWnzRhIK.html

P.S. In the description, Dr. Wilbur Allen list his channel which is Occult Journeys. That is the Darcy Weir we are talking about. That is his channel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LunaCognita’s channel was terminated by Darcy Weir with copyright strikes.

Darcy Weir and Richard Dolan teamed up and tried to terminate GUFON's channel with false copyright strikes, and FAILED!

LunaCognita's channel got Terminated by Darcy Weir with Copyright strikes!!!