Darcy Weir and Richard Dolan teamed up and tried to terminate GUFON's channel with false copyright strikes, and FAILED!

    I first knew about GUFON through Darcy Weir, yea... Darcy Weir posted a Facebook post throwing a tantrum at GUFON, and I was curious. What happened? Never heard of GUFON before that. Darcy Weir posted a link and I followed, and it lead me straight to GUFON's video. I started to learn more about GUFON. I realized he was controversial. To be honest, at first, I wanted to pass on this and not make a video on it. However, after discovering Dr. Wilbur Allen calling Darcy Weir a, "thief and fraud", I decided to take a closer look at GUFON. I watched more videos. I dug around. Then, I found the part where GUFON showed the copyright strikes. On February 10, 2022, according to what GUFON showed us, his channel was hit with 2 copyright strikes. Darcy Weir copyright claimed 2 videos, while Richard Dolan copyright claimed 2 other videos, all on the same day.

https://youtu.be/6cj2FqYr1aA?t=4001

    At the 1:06:41 mark. When I saw this, that tipped me over. Now I was convinced. GUFON was right. Darcy Weir and Richard Dolan teamed up and issued copyright takedown requests to GUFON's videos, resulting in copyright strikes that was shown there. I tried to get information from copyrightslap, because Darcy Weir used copyrightslap to take down LunaCognita's channel, aka Cary Martynuik. I got no response from copyrightslap team through email. Weird. Then, I watched the March 4, 2022 live streamed video and GUFON claimed all of the copyright strikes were lifted. To me, that seemed believable. I checked the 4 videos that were hit, and they were up and running. It's too bad this happened before I knew it, otherwise I would have gathered and archived as much evidence as I could, such as which videos were taken down, what was the status of GUFON's channel, etc. Unfortunately, his channel wasn't archived in the whole month of February, 2022. Neither was 4 of his videos that were hit. I just checked. Oh well. To me, at least the 4 videos, Darcy Weir and Richard Dolan FAILED to take them down. They lost.

    According to GUFON, his channel was hit with fraudulent copyright strikes by Darcy Weir and Richard Dolan. According to GUFON, Darcy Weir filed a defamation claim against him and YouTube denied Darcy. According to GUFON, Darcy and Richard wanted to take his channel down with copyright strikes, but that didn't happen. According to GUFON, all copyright strikes from Darcy and Richard were removed. I checked 4 videos that were hit, and they were up. I even checked one video that Richard Dolan hit to see if anything had been, "infringed", and it was this video titled, "PROOF Why Change Is NECESSARY, among other things". There was nothing copyright infringing that GUFON did towards Richard Dolan in that video imo. That was fair use. And, guess what? The video is still... up. What does that tell you?

    To me, this was all believable. Therefore, since GUFON had convinced me, this was what I concluded: Darcy Weir and Richard Dolan teamed up and tried to terminate GUFON's channel with false copyright strikes, and failed, miserably. GUFON won them all, and thus all false copyright strikes from both Darcy and Richard were removed, epicly. Why were they removed? Because they were FALSE, not TRUE. If they were true, then GUFON's channel would have been terminated, but that didn't happen. So obviously, Darcy's and Richard's original intent, failed. FAIR USE, Richard and Darcy. GUFON had FAIR USE. Even YouTube sided with GUFON. Let see what Harvard has to say, hmm?

https://ogc.harvard.edu/pages/copyright-and-fair-use#:~:text=Fair%20use%20is%20the%20right,law%20is%20designed%20to%20foster.

"The statute provides that fair use of a work "for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use, scholarship, or research)” is not an infringement of copyright."

And Harvard has more to say, obviously. Read it on their website.

    According to GUFON, he lawyered up, so he couldn't share most things to his audience. He saved evidence and screenshots for himself if he were to be taken to court. Does anybody want to challenge him and his claims? I don't. Why hasn't Darcy Weir, or Richard Dolan, or both taken GUFON to court yet if GUFON was lying about this, or some of it, or if he was wrong? They don't, because if they did, Darcy and Richard would LOSE. If GUFON gets taken to court by Darcy and Richard over copyright infringement of said material, or GUFON's claims against Darcy and Richard, or both, from the incident of Feb, 2022, and Darcy and Richard wins all, then I'll eat my words. But, I'm anonymous, so why do I care? Lol. I don't have to care. The purpose of this anonymous blog is to expose the evil deeds of Darcy Weir and his players as much as I possibly can, and unfortunately, Richard Dolan is a player in this grand lie of a scheme. It's undeniable proof that Darcy Weir terminated LunaCognita's channel, and he lied about it in secureteam10's interview published Aug 19, 2021. Not even once did Darcy talked about the copyright strikes, or terminating his channel in that interview. Worst of all, LunaCognita told us in that interview he didn't know what happened to his channel going, "down completely"!

https://youtu.be/hqxNHlgPO8Y?t=1111

    GUFON made many claims that I was unable to verify or convince myself, such as Tyler Glockner getting blackmailed by Darcy. I'll need more evidence on that if I want to believe in that. I tried emailing secureteam10's gmail, but I got no response.

Well, there you have it.

https://ugetube.com/watch/darcy-weir-and-richard-dolan-tried-to-terminate-gufon-039-s-channel-with-false-copyright-stirkes-and_aSLfAogDqJBexdo.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LunaCognita’s channel was terminated by Darcy Weir with copyright strikes.

LunaCognita's channel got Terminated by Darcy Weir with Copyright strikes!!!